Thursday, December 1, 2016

December Fun

Welcome to December!  Can you believe 2016 is over already?  How is it that we are in December?  Anyhow......  I just wanted to shout out to everyone who played along with us all year long THANK YOU!  I'm looking forward to a great 2017!  

Thank you to the players for December as everyone shared fanastic projects!  Our Mixed Media Mojo Diva and January guest is Electra - Wishin I knew How to Blog - CONGRATS!!! Please contact me riaann at optonline dot net to claim your badge and get your Guest DT information.




This month we are thinking Winter Holidays with a Sparkle Twist!




                                   Check out what our amazing Design Team came up with:

Marjut - December Guest Designer




I hope you will play along with us this month! Please link up below a new project created for this challenge and do not combine with more than 6 other challenges. Limit to 3 entries per person. You can be the next Mixed Media Mojo Diva!


I hope you will come play along!



Maria

2 comments:

  1. Congratulations, Electra! Your tag is beautiful! I wish I knew how to blog, too! Ladies, as always, your Christmas inspiration is gorgeous! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations Electra, love your gorgeous tag! And love all of the wonderful creations created by the DT, wonderful inspirations from one and all! Can't wait to see what our followers link up, Deb xo

    ReplyDelete